Services & Procedures
Somerset Urological Associates (SUA) utilizes the latest technology for the diagnosis and treatment of the following male and female urinary tract disorders at our location in Somerville, NJ:
We provide the most effective and progressive solutions to your most sensitive health problems:
- Laparoscopic and Robotic Surgery
- Laser Vaporization of the Prostate (Greenlight Procedure)
- Cooled Thermotherapy of the Prostate
- Vasectomy (including the No-Scalpel Vasectomy) with Anesthesia
- Lithotripsy and Minimally Invasive Laser Treatments for Kidney Stones
- Kidney Stone Prevention
- Bladder Cancer Treatment (endoscopic treatments, radical cystectomy with orthotopic neobladder or ileal conduit urinary diversion)
- Prostate Ultrasound and Biopsy with Anesthesia
- Urodynamics Studies
- Urethral Sling Procedures
- Pelvic Physiotherapy with Biofeedback (for improvement of urinary control)
- Brachytherapy (Prostate Seed Implant)
- Prostate Gold Seed Marker Placement (for Image-Guided/Intensity-Modulated Radiation Therapy)
- Kidney, Bladder, and Testicular Ultrasound
- Urgent PC Neuromodulation System for overactive bladder.
- InterStim Sacral Neuromodulation
- Botox bladder injections
We specialize in robotically-assisted laparoscopic surgery using the DaVinci robotic surgical system for a wide variety of urologic procedures including:
The Physicians of Somerset Urological Associates highly recommend Theralogix Products for your urologic health.
The first prognostic test that offers a look inside the molecular biology of prostate cancer.